The House of Kadwynn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Kadwynn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Ban for Moose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

Final Ban for Moose Empty
PostSubject: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Moose has been banned from the forums for the last time, due to numerous crimes against the Arcanist state, including:

1) Shutting off of the magical and holy internet access.
2) Denying said shutdown of holy internet access, even though there was overwhelming evidence that this was in fact not the case, and he was lying.
3) Hijacking loyal magical computer and gaining access to the admin account of the forums, and then unbanning himself.
4) Denying said attempt to unban himself.
5) Using said admin account to post things that were not said by admin.
6) Shutting down of the loyal magical computer, while the installer for WoW: WOTLK was running, and had been running for 5 hours prior and had almost finished.
7) And once again, denying said shut down had ever occurred, even though it is blatantly obvious that it did occur.

Due to such overwhelming charges, the Arcanist Party, Led by myself, Arch-Wizard Wizardling, have decided that it is best to not allow such transgressors membership into the House of Kadwynn, effective immediately.

Such a decision will be looked over by the other parties of the House of Kadwynn, as this is a serious consequence, but as of now the permanent ban is going into effect.
Back to top Go down
https://thok.forumotion.com
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Two of those damn things are true, just oh my god, and they were jokes that can be easily fixed...

And just what the fuck? I think you have made me lose complete faith in humanity...

The two are one and three to be specific, and the first, you have times when you could do this, and have yet to do it...

Number three...well i was bored and it sounded like a small chuckle "Haha" joke, apparently you cant take a joke, i'm sorry you humorless idiot...
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Mini_Moose wrote:
Two of those damn things are true, just oh my god, and they were jokes that can be easily fixed...

And just what the fuck? I think you have made me lose complete faith in humanity...

The two are one and three to be specific, and the first, you have times when you could do this, and have yet to do it...

Number three...well i was bored and it sounded like a small chuckle "Haha" joke, apparently you cant take a joke, i'm sorry you humorless idiot...

I know, some of those were a joke, and I put them in there for humorous purposes.

However, what is NOT a joke is you shutting off the internet access while I was doing important things, getting on my computer constantly which causes me to have to LOCK the computer because I can't trust you, and by the way, computers DON'T SHUT OFF by themselves.

I know, you like to think this, but that DOESN'T HAPPEN. Theres no way that just when I happen to be coming back to my room that you are conveniently just getting ready to take a shower, and my computer is conveniently in the shut down process.

The only time my computer shuts off is when it gets the Blue Screen of Death. Which, it did NOT this time, and it WOULD HAVE if it DID shut off by itself.

Now before you go and start denying things again, try to think of how stupid you sound right now, when you are saying computers turn off by themselves.

Go on, I'll wait because I know it takes you a while to think.

My computer shutting off wouldn't even be THAT BIG OF A DEAL if I knew you DIDN'T know I was downloading the WoW installer, again.

And, besides that, stuff you didn't know was that I was saving a lot of stuff, and have had my computer on for roughly a week without shutting it down because I have been saving certain things that I need to keep up with. Now these are all lost, and my WoW install needs to reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Wizardling wrote:
Mini_Moose wrote:

I know, some of those were a joke, and I put them in there for humorous purposes.

However, what is NOT a joke is you shutting off the internet access while I was doing important things, getting on my computer constantly which causes me to have to LOCK the computer because I can't trust you, and by the way, computers DON'T SHUT OFF by themselves.

I know, you like to think this, but that DOESN'T HAPPEN. Theres no way that just when I happen to be coming back to my room that you are conveniently just getting ready to take a shower, and my computer is conveniently in the shut down process.

The only time my computer shuts off is when it gets the Blue Screen of Death. Which, it did NOT this time, and it WOULD HAVE if it DID shut off by itself.

Now before you go and start denying things again, try to think of how stupid you sound right now, when you are saying computers turn off by themselves.

Go on, I'll wait because I know it takes you a while to think.

My computer shutting off wouldn't even be THAT BIG OF A DEAL if I knew you DIDN'T know I was downloading the WoW installer, again.

And, besides that, stuff you didn't know was that I was saving a lot of stuff, and have had my computer on for roughly a week without shutting it down because I have been saving certain things that I need to keep up with. Now these are all lost, and my WoW install needs to reinstall.

I see exactly how you think this is my fault, but i do not have the slightest damn clue on how your computer shut off

Pay attention Mr. idiot

-ahem-

****I DID NOT TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF, AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT DID***

Did you get that? Oh well, just to be sure...

So yeah...um....its not my fault...ummmm, you need to quit blaming others and figure out how that happened...um...yeah...

And it doesn't take me awhile to think, i just go over it to make sure there's no humor to piss you off...

Because i kinda include a small chuckle moment in some/most of my posts...
Even if its just cracking a smile...i still throw it in for the hell of it...
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes, you do.

It was running the NORMAL shutdown process. As in, the only way it can do that is if someone goes, opens the start menu, and physically presses the shut down button.

Maybe, you just don't realize how to shut off a computer, or do not realize what the color red means, and for that, I apologize if I am treating you unfairly compared to the other more educationally privileged members of our society.

However, this stupid argument is going to continue so long as you continue to deny it, like you do EVERYTHING ELSE. And also, you SUCK at lying.
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Wizardling wrote:
Yes, you do.

It was running the NORMAL shutdown process. As in, the only way it can do that is if someone goes, opens the start menu, and physically presses the shut down button.

Maybe, you just don't realize how to shut off a computer, or do not realize what the color red means, and for that, I apologize if I am treating you unfairly compared to the other more educationally privileged members of our society.

However, this stupid argument is going to continue so long as you continue to deny it, like you do EVERYTHING ELSE. And also, you SUCK at lying.

Um, maybe you had something that needed to reboot to install or something, ever think of that?
And i know how, and I didn't move you mouse, touch your keyboard, sit in you chair, nothing...

I went in, got some pants and a shirt, looked over, thought you ran something or another, and left but when i saw you and i remembered you computer was shutting down, i immediately thought "...Shit no..." Then you turn to me and explode, and that's actually the specific moment when my humanity faith was killed... seriously it- wait...no chuckle comments...Back to what i was saying...
I
DID
NOT
TURN
YOUR
STUPID
COMPUTER
OFF
MKAY?

And I'm denying nothing, your blaming me for meaningless shit and i still haven't a clue how it happened if you, yourself, didn't cause it...
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Which is exactly why you practically went as fast as you could to the shower, and not paying any attention to what I was doing?

And as you said, when I got into my room you magically remembered my computer was shutting off before I told you?

Remembered my computer was shutting off?

Remembered?
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Wizardling wrote:
Which is exactly why you practically went as fast as you could to the shower, and not paying any attention to what I was doing?

And as you said, when I got into my room you magically remembered my computer was shutting off before I told you?

Remembered my computer was shutting off?

Remembered?

Um...you just restated everything i had said...and repeated your self...and put "Remembered" at the end...

Did you take a hit off something after that last post you wrote?

I'm...I'm not sure how to respond to that..................................?

And i remembered your computer was shutting off because i saw it turning off (like said above) so i assumed you were running a program that reboots after finishing the installation process, so i paid no attention and got my clothing and left...

Then when i saw you i was going over in my head "I was in there, what if he wasn't running anything? I bet that WoW installer hasn't even finished yet, and even if it did, i don't think it restarts your computer" So i looked at you and you looked at me when i walked out like you wanted to slash my throat (which we -all- know you do.....no chuckle intended) so i thought "Damnit...." and to avoid you exploding like the little douche your being, i wanted to get the hell out of there to avoid crap like this...and by the way, i'm done, i'm gonna go to bed because i know i did nothing wrong, and well...your a douchebag Smile

Good day, well night, Madam and have a hellish morning...
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Whatever. I'm not going to listen to your lies and...

BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
Hellstar

Hellstar

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm

This thread is hilarious. I also find it amusing that out of the 7 threads in the updates section,
there are four that are about moose getting banned.
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Well, its because Wiz likes to abuse his power against his brother because it makes him feel powerful over me...
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Right. Because banning you makes me feel powerful.

In reality, it's to make you stop doing stupid crap, so that I don't have to hit you.

Think of it as your get-out-of-getting-hit card.
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Hellstar wrote:
This thread is hilarious. I also find it amusing that out of the 7 threads in the updates section,
there are four that are about moose getting banned.

Haha, I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Wizardling wrote:
Right. Because banning you makes me feel powerful.

In reality, it's to make you stop doing stupid crap, so that I don't have to hit you.

Think of it as your get-out-of-getting-hit card.

It doesn't stop me...if there's four ban threads...

Do you think it worked...?

***SPOILER ALERT***

It didn't Smile

-begins to dance farao -
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Because you go and cry to parental units # 1 and 2.

If you can't fight your own battles that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:10 am

Cause they hear me yellin at you, and when you dont unban me after awhile, they only thing left i can do is go there and they can threaten you with no driving/internet/etc
Back to top Go down
The Voil

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am

Bitchy, Moose. Bitchy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Ban for Moose   Final Ban for Moose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Ban for Moose
Page 1 of 1