The House of Kadwynn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Kadwynn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Technology on Empire: Total War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Lord
Lord
Strife

Final Technology on Empire: Total War Empty
PostSubject: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Final Technology on Empire: Total War Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:36 pm

So, there I was playing Empire Total War. After you get to the year 2,000, a new bonus technology pops up, but it doesn't tell you what it is until you research it. I thought to myself, "Ah, to hell with it." and researched it. It ended up being the internet, and THIS happened to my line infantry...

Final Technology on Empire: Total War Etw2000
Back to top Go down
Strife
Lord
Lord
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Final Technology on Empire: Total War Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 pm

On another note, did anyone notice the boxart for the game differed depending on the country? England had boxart with british soldiers on the front and British F(l)ags. (lol u c wut i did thar?) The U.S. Recieved a militiaman on the front with american flags in the background. The german version had a british (Who knows why?) soldier on the front with prussian flags in ze background. 'Tis pretty tight, actually.
Back to top Go down
Jedash
Imperator
Imperator
Jedash

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Final Technology on Empire: Total War Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:16 pm

USA! USA! USA! USA!
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Final Technology on Empire: Total War Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Strife wrote:
On another note, did anyone notice the boxart for the game differed depending on the country? England had boxart with british soldiers on the front and British F(l)ags. (lol u c wut i did thar?) The U.S. Recieved a militiaman on the front with american flags in the background. The german version had a british (Who knows why?) soldier on the front with prussian flags in ze background. 'Tis pretty tight, actually.

That.

Is awesome.

I want the british one Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
https://thok.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Final Technology on Empire: Total War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Technology on Empire: Total War
Page 1 of 1