The House of Kadwynn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Kadwynn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bioware or Bethesda?

Go down 
2 posters

Who do you like more: Bioware or Bethesda?
Bioware
Bioware or Bethesda? Vote_lcap100%Bioware or Bethesda? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Bethesda
Bioware or Bethesda? Vote_lcap0%Bioware or Bethesda? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate them both.
Bioware or Bethesda? Vote_lcap0%Bioware or Bethesda? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Strife
Lord
Lord
Strife

Bioware or Bethesda? Empty
PostSubject: Bioware or Bethesda?   Bioware or Bethesda? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Bioware and Bethesda both make amazing games. Bioware has several awesome stories under their hat - The KotOR series, Jade Empire, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Mass Effect... Bethesda has the Fallout series and The Elder Scrolls series...

I personally love them both to death, but I'm going to give this one to Bioware. Yes Bethesda's worlds are much more immersive, allowing you to go on random killing sprees just because you want to, but they just don't have the epic storytelling that Bioware does. I'll never forget the first time when Darth Malak revealed to my character his identity as Revan in KotOR, or Kreia's betrayal in KotOR II. Bethesda does have "epic" stories, but I just don't like their storytelling as much as Bioware's.

You may be wondering why there's no "I love them both too much! I can't decide!" option. Indecisiveness is a form of weakness- YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR FATE.
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

Bioware or Bethesda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioware or Bethesda?   Bioware or Bethesda? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

I must vote Bioware as well. Their games are fantastic, and have incredible Storytelling.

While I also love Bethesda a lot, because of just the way they make their worlds so open, and the quality they put in the worlds are awesome, Bioware's storytelling is indeed better.

Only one place has been able to replace the spot of Westwood Studios in my heart, after they went under because of evil EA.. And that place is Bioware Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thok.forumotion.com

Bioware or Bethesda?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Kadwynn :: Miscellaneous :: Games Talk-
Jump to: