The House of Kadwynn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Kadwynn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mississippi

Go down 
+2
Jedash
Strife
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Lord
Lord
Strife

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Going to be in Mississippi undertaking Specializied Undergraduate Pilot Training Familiarization Course until next Saturday(July 18th). Reasons why I haven't been on in the last 2 weeks since I got home form camp: I got the damn stomach flu and then I've been busy studying for this course. Once I get back from this I'll be active again, so worry not!

I wish everyone well.
Back to top Go down
Jedash
Imperator
Imperator
Jedash

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:29 pm

You had us scared!
Back to top Go down
ChocoboKnight7

ChocoboKnight7

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:42 pm

I was honestly considering replacing you... With Moose. O.O Glad I won't have to do that.
Back to top Go down
Vile
Wretched Noble
Vile

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

That would be a worse idea than allowing PETA tax exempt status.
Back to top Go down
ChocoboKnight7

ChocoboKnight7

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:25 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:02 am

I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
ChocoboKnight7

ChocoboKnight7

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:49 pm

N00B!!!
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Vile wrote:
That would be a worse idea than allowing PETA tax exempt status.

My brother literally kept asking me and my mom why this was funny.

Like, the entire day morning. He kept going "So PETA tax exempt status? why is that funny?"
Back to top Go down
https://thok.forumotion.com
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Kept asking because she wouldn't answer and you wouldn't stop whining about how you couldn't drive
Seriously you need to stop crying about how you cant drive...
Its every time we enter a car too...
Back to top Go down
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard
Wizardling

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 am

That had nothing to do with it and you know it. You were asking her the whole time we walked around ACC.

And you will understand when you are older, young one. afro
Back to top Go down
https://thok.forumotion.com
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 pm

That was the first time i asked and it was because she'd start talking then look away and just stop Razz
And i honestly wont argue if i get to drive or not (for hours, days, ever) ill ask, if i get a no, its a no, if its yes, yay >.>
Back to top Go down
Strife
Lord
Lord
Strife

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 am

*A T-6 can be heard in the distance, it was roughly 5 miles away*
"Texan Niner-Three, 5 miles." Came the radio call. THoK's Air Traffic Control tower kindly replied.
"Texan Niner-Three cleared straight in." The T-6, which was moving at roughly 180 knots, lowered its engine torque to get below 150 knots. Once it did, the landing gear and flaps lowered, and the plane lowered to around 105 knots. The plane's engine torque was increased to counteract the additional drag from the landing gear and flaps and maintain an airspeed of 105 knots.
"Texan Niner-Three, 2 miles" Came the aircraft again. As the plane approached the runway, the nose was pitched down and the T-6 began its descent. After losing altitude the plane began leveling out, and landed smoothly in the middle of the runway... However, the corealis effect quickly took its toll on the aircraft as it rolled down the runway, and not enough rudder was applied to counteract the force. The plane was about to run off the side of the runway and fall into one of the THoK airfield's many lava pits when an ejection seat flew out from the T-6. As the seat slowly touched down, the man pulled off his breath mask and raised the visor on his helmet. He yelled out a "YEE-HAWWWW! I'M FINALLY HOME!"
Back to top Go down
Jedash
Imperator
Imperator
Jedash

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Strife
Lord
Lord
Strife

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Let's see the Army give you a sexy entrance like that. And don't you dare mention jumping out of a C-17 or C-130 -- Those are both FLOWN by the Air Force, so the Air Force is still in charge of your flashy entrance. <3
Back to top Go down
Jedash
Imperator
Imperator
Jedash

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 pm

RAPPLING OUT OF A FUCKING HELICOPTER THEN CLEARING THE LZ USING A FUCKING BUOY KNIFE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AOROEAROEAOREAORAEOROEAROEAOREAIREAORFeHFhgjrhjafffffffffzws;er;aswtwyuiyhjktfygdrgfesd4t55y6er78u9i8otyjklu;hi,mj.gbvn,fnbcvxdsczaefwqE34R25W6T657YEUJJFGMVN BN
Back to top Go down
Mini_Moose
Court Jester
Mini_Moose

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm

CANDY IS TO BE HAD FOR ALL!!!

To bad its poisoned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi   Mississippi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mississippi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Kadwynn :: Miscellaneous :: Leaving?-
Jump to: